Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Talk Back Tuesday

I want to get to know my readers better, and I want to9 try to balance the difficult and personal posts with some lighthearted ones!

If you were to invite five friends or celebrities (or a few of each) to a slumber party at your house tonight, who would you ask to come over and which movies would you rent?

Because they might be fun and might still be into the idea of slumber party, I would invite:
Jennifer Garner (celebrity and mom)
My friend Susan that I went to high school with (and was in choir with) who I am still close to
My friend Ginger in Nebraska because she is incredibly funny
Soliel Moon Frye (celebrity and mom)
My friend Julie who does not get out of her mountain town often enough and I miss her

I would want to rent:
13 going on 30
Serendipity
The Lake House
Pretty Woman
Coyote Ugly

How about you?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Quotes

Party 2nite! Come to @TrueFemme 's #TrickorTweet Party & don't forget to visit her stop on the scavenger hunt! http://bit.ly/ZJ0ms
 

Pursuing Harmony | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates