Monday, July 27, 2009

I'm guest posting at mamikaze.com today

I have a guest post today at Mamikaze's website, "Rage Against the Washing Machine" . I decided to write about Mollie, the sweet tiny girl who inspired me to major in special education and gave me a lifelong tenderness for children with special needs. I would love for you to go check out Mamikaze's blog and have a look around at who she supports and reads. She is a really cool woman and a thoughtful, honest writer! Thanks, Astacia!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Quotes

Party 2nite! Come to @TrueFemme 's #TrickorTweet Party & don't forget to visit her stop on the scavenger hunt! http://bit.ly/ZJ0ms
 

Pursuing Harmony | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates