Friday, September 18, 2009

Follow Friday!

I wanted to feature several of the blogs I visit on Follow Friday. On twitter, #followfriday is a hashtag used to highlight other twitter friends you would recommend that your followers also follow. I think it's worth mentioning a few each week in the blogoverse!

My recent favorites are:

Balancing Beauty and Bedlam

Sarah Markley

Spectrum Mother

Jen at Balancing Beauty and Bedlam is who I wanna be when I grow up. She has sections about her frugal finds and turning trash into treasure, she has a frugal fashionista section that will inspire you to go goldmining at Goodwill at your very next opportunity, and moments about her homeschool life and speaking engagements and the BEDLAM that comes with being a mom of many. *sigh* I could spend a good long time on her site!

Sarah Markley
caught my eye when she was featured on the Incourage website, telling part of her story of infidelity and the redemptive work God is doing in her life as a result. She is very eloquent, very genuine, and offers a message of hope to everyone.

Spectrum Mother
. Her blog entries are most often chapters and stories from the book she is writing. The book is about her life, and the stories are so often heartwrenchingly sorrowful. Sometimes they are hopeful, other times soul-crushing, and often introspective. But her storytelling is SO beautiful. Even when the content is sad, the story is extremely compelling. And Marcie is a treasured friend of mine, too.

There are very many blogs I hope to share with you. My sidebar is only the beginning!

1 comments:

Corina - Down to Earth Mama said...

Thanks! I have been looking for new blogs to check out! I am new here and I will be checking out this and the other blogs!

Post a Comment

Quotes

Party 2nite! Come to @TrueFemme 's #TrickorTweet Party & don't forget to visit her stop on the scavenger hunt! http://bit.ly/ZJ0ms
 

Pursuing Harmony | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates