Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Link to my guest post at Mama2MamaTips

I was recently featured as a guest blogger at Mama2MamaTips, and I wanted to share the link in case you were interested.  Why Are You Breastfeeding Your Toddler?  I am a mother to 4 children, and knew before my first child was born that I wanted to breastfeed, for a variety of reasons.  Nursing until my child decides to wean has worked out well for myself and for my children.  For 101 great reasons to breastfeed, see this link at ProMom.  For great information on breastfeeding, see Kellymom.com

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello, i think that i saw you visited my blog thus i came
to ?return the favor?.I'm attempting to find things to enhance my website!I suppose its ok to use some of your ideas!!

Also visit my blog ... inquiry

Post a Comment

Quotes

Party 2nite! Come to @TrueFemme 's #TrickorTweet Party & don't forget to visit her stop on the scavenger hunt! http://bit.ly/ZJ0ms
 

Pursuing Harmony | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates