Thursday, November 5, 2009

Thankful Thursday

A short entry because it is way late, but I wanted to write about some things I am thankful for today.  I am thankful for my family, our health, our food and shelter.  I am thankful for our community of friends and our church.  I am tahnkful for new friends on twitter who are helping me focus and develop ideas for my blog and for the business I want to start.  I am thankful for my blog readers, too.  I am so glad you make a stop to visit me, and I want to get to know you better!

5 comments:

Kimi said...

Great list. It is always important to remember all that we have to be thankful for :)

Anonymous said...

I am thankful for the reminder to be thankful. :)

I am also thankful for leftover Halloween candy, my sweet children, and the comfort of handcrafting.

Unknown said...

Hi, I am stopping over from SITS this morning. I love your blog header. It is gorgeous! Wow! Welcome to the fun world of blogging!

The Expatresse said...

Stopping by from SITS, too. Yeah . . . cool blog design. I think it's gorgeous, too. High five! Fist bump!

Sarah at The Stroller Ballet said...

Great list! It's so important to try and be thankful for what we have in our lives. It definitely helps to sometimes write it down.
Found you on SITS. Just became a follower and looking forward to reading more!
Sarah
www.thestrollerballet.com

Post a Comment

Quotes

Party 2nite! Come to @TrueFemme 's #TrickorTweet Party & don't forget to visit her stop on the scavenger hunt! http://bit.ly/ZJ0ms
 

Pursuing Harmony | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates